International Dance Festival 2013
@ Opera House
Performances and Workshops by Choreographers from Italy, Japan and Korea
On Nov 20th and 21st 2013, The Very First International Dance Festival in Ho Chi Minh city with participation of choreographers and dancers from Italy, Japan and Korea will take place at HCMC Opera House from 8PM.
This Festival includes 03 workshops with choreographers from Italy, Japan and Korea, and 02 Night Shows at 8:00pm at HCMC Opera House.
* 20th Nov, 2013 – Performances of choreographers and dancers from Italy, Japan and Korea.
* 21st Nov, 2013 – Performance of Arabesque: “The Mist”.
3 Workshops choreographers from Italy, Japan and Korea will take place at Le Thanh Theater, 25 Phan Phu Tien, D5 on 16th, 17th & 22nd November, 2013.
* 16th Nov, 2013 – Workshop with Claudio Malangone from Italy [9:00am - 10:30am]. Content: Awareness of the body in contemporary dance.
* 17th Nov, 2013 – Workshop with Kaiji Moriyama from Japan [3:00pm – 4:30pm]. Content: contemporary dance movement and experience Kaiji’s creative process of choreography shortly.
* 22nd Nov, 2013 – Workshop with Sungyong Kim from Korea [9:00am - 10:30am]. Content: Floor dance technique.
Ticket reservation via phone is now open, please call 0903.966.798 for further information about tickets and workshop fee.
20 & 21 November, 2013 from 8PM
@ Opera House
7 Cong Truong Lam Son, D1, HCMC