@ Salon Saigon
An evening of Classical music and Contemporary Art
Lythi and Salon Saigon are pleased to present Nocturne, a rare and intimate experience that encompasses classical music, visual arts and fine dining in an inspiring artistic and historic venue in the heart of Saigon. Limited to 20 participants only, the evening will start with a 45mn piano recital by Jinwoo Kim, exclusively focusing on Chopin’s repertoire.
Jinwoo Kim is a Korean pianist educated in Poland, graduated from Fryderyk Chopin National Music university. He obtained a PHD in Music education in national university of Education in Warsaw and worked as associated professor at the Fryderyk Chopin National Music university and music universities in Korea.
Florian Nguyen is a French-Vietnamese artist who moved to Ho Chi Minh city in 2016 to develop a visual art project consisting mainly of works drawn in black and white and installations. His drawing is characterized by a great precision of the line, from the drawing on paper to the monumental fresco. He is currently working around the memory and processes of restoring memories.
- 6:30 Doors open and welcome drink
- 7:00 Concert starting
- Frédéric Chopin: Waltz Op.64 nr 2
- Frédéric Chopin: Nocturne C sharp minor
- Frédéric Chopin: Waltz Op.64 nr 1
- Frédéric Chopin: Ballade As-dur Op.47
- 8:00 Gallery tour and meeting with artist Florian Nguyen
- 8:20 Dinner and auction (Vietnamese 5 course dinner including Macallan or Chivas 28 Whiskey, mineral and sparkling water, tea and coffee)
Entrance fee: 1,800,000 VND/participant
Reservation (before October 11): email@example.com or 090 928 76 03 (Ms. Tu)